April 2022 - Spanish Fork Happenings
Spanish Fork Salem Area Chamber of Commerce is having their annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 16th at 9am in the West Complex of the Sports Park.
- C-Cycle House opened April 11th at 820 Expressway Lane and features a boutique fitness studio with group cycling classes.
- Quick Quack announced it is opening a second location on the corner of HWY 6 and Spanish Fork Parkway near the neighborhood market. Construction hasn’t started yet.
- Wiggy Wash announced it was opening a third location where the Sunglo Cafe building currently stands. No word on timelines.
- Chipotle started construction off HWY 6 between Chick-fil-A and Jiffy Lube. I’ll keep you posted as things progress.
- Bank of America will be opening a branch on Canyon Creek Drive between Chili’s and Olive Garden.
Spring Clean up begins April 25th and runs through May 7th. There will be dumpsters located at Abbey Court Park, Centennial Park, Sierra Park, Sports Park and downtown (300 N 100 E). The hours are 7am-9pm and they are closed on Sunday’s. Check out https://www.spanishfork.org/departments/public_works/garbage/cleanup.php for more information.
The Youth Arts Festival is June 6-17 with registration starting on May 4th at 12am. Go to https://www.spanishfork.org/departments/parkrec/arts/yaf.php for details.
For the whole month of April, the Springville transfer station (2450 W 400 N) will be having a Household Hazardous Waste collection. Go to https://www.suvswd.org/compost for what is and what isn’t allowed.
Food Truck Fridays have begun in the City Park at 49 S Main Street. They will continue through Summer most Friday’s from 5-8:30pm.
Did you know that Spanish Fork City has a text feature? You can text the following numbers during business hours:
- 801-804-4500 General inquiries or utility questions
- 801-801-4480 Library
- 801-804-4600 Parks & Recreation
- 801-804-4550 Public works
- 801-798-2877 SFCN Support
In case you missed it….
- Black Rifle Coffee Company and Zao Asian Cafe are going in by Maverik at 709 E 800 N
- Slim Chickens will be built in the vacant lot by Quick Quack on 1000 N
- Texas Roadhouse is under construction next to Hampton Inn
- Buckle is opening soon next to TJ Maxx
- Popeye’s is opening in May and is located by Old Navy on Canyon Creek Drive
- Hive Parks is opening in the old Shopko building at the end of April
- PostNet (authorized Amazon return center among other things) opened April 11th next to the old Kmart building
The Spring real estate market is in full swing! Now, more than ever, you need an experienced agent to help you maximize your profits when selling and guide you through the sometimes challenging process of buying. Wanting a discount on selling your home is understandable but not if you’re leaving money on the table. When dealing with the most expensive decision of your life, you want someone that has a pulse on the current market!
Interest rates have climbed rather quickly but we are still at historic lows. Don’t be paralized with the market. Let’s chat about your options and what that looks like for you. Reach out to me through social media for a free consultation!